Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: 25 Minutes
Total Time: 40Minutes
Serving: 8 Servings
- 1.5 pound shredded chicken (rotisserie)
- 1 pound broccoli, cut into florets
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 cup almond milk, unsweetened
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper ground
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- 1/4 cup fresh basil chopped
- Preheat oven to 390 F.
- Heat a saucepan with water over high heat. Add the broccoli florets and boil until tender. Drain very well and set aside.
- Take a large mixing bowl, add the shredded chicken along with the drained broccoli florets.
- Place the same saucepan over low heat, add the heavy cream, cream cheese, mustard, garlic, almond milk, salt and pepper and whisk until smooth.
- Pour the warm sauce into the broccoli chicken bowl, add basil and give it a good mix.
- Pour the mixture into a casserole dish and top with shredded cheese.
- Place the casserole dish into the oven and bake for about 20-30 minutes or until warmed through and browned.
- Serve immediately.
Calories: 376Kcal | Fat: 26G | Total Carb:8g | Protein: 29g | Sugar: 3g | Net Carb: 5g
Free Keto Meal Plan : KETO DIET PLAN FOR BEGINNERS STEP BY STEP GUIDE