Tender Chicken breasts stuffed with broccoli, parmesan, cheddar, and cream cheese. This quick flavor-packed meal is bursting with flavor and texture and makes a delicious low-carb dinner.
Tender cheesy and creamy chicken breasts stuffed with broccoli, garlic, parmesan, cheddar, and cream cheese.
Prep Time15 minutes
Cook Time25 minutes
Total Time40 minutes
Free Keto Meal Plan : KETO DIET PLAN FOR BEGINNERS STEP BY STEP GUIDE
- Grill Pan
- Mixing Bowls
- Kitchen Knife
For the chicken
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning optional
- 1 teaspoon paprika optional
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
For the filling
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1/4 cup bell pepper minced
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese or melting cheese of choice
- 4 ounces cream cheese softened
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- salt and pepper
- To steam broccoli: Chop the broccoli florets into small pieces. Put all the broccoli in a microwave-safe bowl and about 2 tablespoons water. add water. Cover with plastic wrap and microwave on high for 2-3 minutes. Alternatively, steam on stove-top or blanch in boiling water for 1 minute.
- Use a sharp knife to slice each chicken breasts horizontally to form a pocket. Be sure not stop cutting about 1/2 inch from the ends and sides. Season chicken breasts with a generous sprinkle of Italian seasoning, garlic powder, paprika, salt, and pepper.
- In a large bowl, combine the steam and chopped broccoli, bell pepper, garlic, cheeses and salt & Pepper; set aside. Spoon the mixture into each chicken breast evenly. Secure with toothpicks if needed.
- Preheat oven to 400F. Heat 1 tablespoons oil in a large cast iron or oven-safe pan over medium-high heat. Add the chicken breasts and cook for 2-3 minutes per side or until golden. Cover with aluminum foil and transfer to preheated oven for 15-20 minutes or until cooked through.
Serving: 1chicken breast | Calories: 242kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Cholesterol: 55mg | Sodium: 879mg | Potassium: 267mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 1163IU | Vitamin C: 53mg | Calcium: 234mg | Iron: 1mg
Related Recipes: Low carb double chocolate Muffins
Related Recipes: Zucchini Sliders (Easy Low Carb Burger Recipe)
Related Recipes: Keto Shrimp Coconut Curry