• 1 cup Natural Peanut Butter (I use Smucker’s Natural Creamy)
• 4 tbsp butter, softened
• 2/3 cup Swerve powdered sugar
For the Chocolate Topping:
• 1 tbsp butter
• 3oz Lily’s Creamy Milk Chocolate Chips
1. In a bowl, beat softened butter at high speed.
2. Add powdered sugar, peanut butter, and coconut flour then beat with a mixer again on medium until all of the ingredients are thoroughly combined.
3. Line a 8 X 8 -inch baking pan with parchment paper (or grease pan) and spread the peanut butter layer evenly then place in the freezer for 10 minutes
4. Meanwhile, add chocolate chips in a small greased glass container and add 1 tablespoon of butter.
5. Microwave for 30 seconds on the low power setting then stir. If it is not completely melted microwave in 15-second intervals on low power stirring between each until it is melted. Make sure to always stir between intervals as it will continue to melt when you stir it. DO NOT OVERCOOK, or the chocolate will become hard and will not spread.
6. Remove the baking pan from the freezer and spread the pour the chocolate layer on top of the peanut butter layer, then using a spatula spread it evenly.
7. Return to the freezer for several hours or overnight to allow the No-Bake Keto Peanut Butter Bars to setup. Once they have set up, you can store either in the freezer or the fridge.