PREP TIME 15 mins
COOK TIME 50 mins
TOTAL TIME 1 hr 5 mins
SERVINGS 6 servings
CALORIES 264 kcal
- ½ cup almond flour
- ½ cup butter, unsalted softened
- ½ cup erythritol low carb sweetener
- 2 eggs medium
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 4 oz cream cheese cut into small pieces
- 8 strawberries cut into halves
- Preheat the oven to 190C/380F
- In a bowl mix the butter and erythritol together until smooth
- Beat in the eggs and vanilla extract
- Add the almond flour, salt and baking powder until you have a smooth batter.
- Pour the batter into a baking dish.
- Place the strawberries on top of the batter.
- Scatter the cream cheese pieces over the top.
- Cover the baking dish with foil and bake for 45-50 minutes until firm and golden. Remove the foil after 25 minutes of baking. ( The crust rises up and around the fruit, but fruit may peek out of top).
- Eat and enjoy!
Serving: 1servingCalories: 264kcalCarbohydrates: 3.6gProtein: 5.3gFat: 26gFiber: 1.3g
Free Keto Meal Plan : KETO DIET PLAN FOR BEGINNERS STEP BY STEP GUIDE
Leave a Reply