A super tasty breakfast or dessert Easy keto chocolate Frosty is vegan, gluten-free, made with just FIVE ingredients, and deliciously chocolatey! Especially in the summer, this is also a great low-carb recipe to make with the kiddos.
Course: Breakfast, Dessert
Keywords: chocolate frosty,
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Chill Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
- 1/2 c. heavy whipping cream
- 2 tbsp. unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3 tbsp. keto-friendly powdered sugar sweetener, such as Swerve
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- Pinch kosher salt
Free Keto Meal Plan : KETO DIET PLAN FOR BEGINNERS STEP BY STEP GUIDE
- In a large bowl, combine cream, cocoa, sweetener, vanilla, and salt. Using a hand mixer or the whisk attachment of a stand mixer, beat mixture until stiff peaks form. Scoop mixture into a Ziploc bag and freeze 30 to 35 minutes, until just frozen.
- Cut tip off a corner of the Ziploc bag and pipe into serving dishes.
320 calories,2 g protein, 4 g carbohydrates, 1 g fiber, 0 g sugar, 34 g fat, 21 g saturated fat, 35 mg sodium