Tender and juicy broccoli with a delectable bacon cheesy alfredo sauce is one Keto side dish that will leave your whole family asking for more.
- 4 cups broccoli, cut into florets
- 5 slices uncured bacon, chopped
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 teaspoons bacon grease
- ½ teaspoon smoked paprika
Free Keto Meal Plan : KETO DIET PLAN FOR BEGINNERS STEP BY STEP GUIDE
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Boil the broccoli florets in salted water for a few minutes or until just fork tender and slightly undercooked. Alternatively, you can steam it in the microwave.
- In the meantime, add the bacon into a skillet and fry until crisp, the remove the bacon and leave the bacon grease in the pan. Add in the butter and garlic, then sauté for about 20 seconds, careful not to brown it. Mix in the heavy cream, parmesan cheese and smoked paprika.
- Simmer for 2 minutes or until the sauce has thickened, then add in the cooked broccoli and toss to coat.
- Transfer the mixture to an 8 x 8 casserole dish that’s been sprayed with nonstick spray. Top with the shredded mozzarella cheese and bacon then bake for 8-10 minutes or until the cheese is golden and bubbly. Allow it to cool slightly before serving.
Nutrition Facts :
Keto Broccoli Bacon Alfredo
Amount Per Serving
Calories 291Calories from Fat 243
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 15g94%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Related Recipes: Keto Cinnamon Rolls
Related Recipes: BEST KETO BREAKFAST CASSEROLE
Related Recipes: Keto Shrimp Coconut Curry