Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 50 minutes
setting time: 8 hours
Total Time: 1 hour 10 minutes
For the crust
- 1 ½ Cups almond flour
- ¼ Cup Powdered Sweetener
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 6 Tablespoons Butter, melted
For the filling
- 6 Packages 8 ounces full fat cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 Cups Powdered Sweetener
- 5 Large Eggs room temperature
- 8 Ounces Sour Cream room temperature
- 1 Tablespoon Vanilla extract
- 10 inch Springform Pan
- Pre-heat oven to 325F. Adjust the rack to the middle of the oven. Combine the crust dry ingredients in a medium bowl. Mix in the butter. Pour the crust mixture into a 10 inch x 4 inch springform pan and press halfway up the sides using your fingers. Use a flat bottomed cup to press the mixture into the bottom. Refrigerate the crust for 20 minutes.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the room temperature cream cheese with a hand mixer until light and fluffy. If you use a stand mixer use the paddle attachment.
- Add in the sweetener a little at a time (about ⅓) and beat with the hand mixer.
- Add in the room temperature eggs one at a time and beat until well incorporated.
- Finally, add in the vanilla and room temperature sour cream and beat until just incorporated.
- Pour the cheesecake mixture into the crust and even out the top. Bake in the pre-heated oven. Check after 50 minutes. The top should no longer be glossy and the center should still be jiggly.
- Turn off the oven and crack the door. Let the cheesecake sit in the oven for 30 minutes. Remove the cheesecake from the oven run a sharp paring knife between the cheesecake and the pan (this is to ensure the cake doesn’t stick. Do not remove the springform). Let sit on the counter for 1 hour.
- Cover loosely with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 8 hours.
- Remove the springform pan sides, decorate the top, and serve. Makes 12 slices.
Serving: 1slice | Calories: 600kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 54g | Saturated Fat: 31g | Fiber: 2g