Keto Zucchini Fries
Keto Zucchini Fries, I love anything crispy, and these Keto Zucchini Fries are a particular favorite! They make the perfect low-carb alternative to french fries and are one of the best ways to get kids to eat their vegetables that I know. Serve them with Keto Ranch Dressing, Blue Cheese Dressing, Garlic Aioli, or Keto Bang Bang Sauce for the perfect dipping experience.
Ingridient for Keto Zucchini Fries
- 2 large zucchini
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups keto breadcrumbs * See notes
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese finely grated
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
For the optional garlic mayo dipping sauce
- 1/3 cup paleo mayo
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
– Preheat the oven to 200C/400F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
02)- Slice your zucchini into thin matchsticks and set aside. In a small bowl, add your eggs and whisk them until combined. In a separate bowl, add your keto breadcrumbs, parmesan cheese, salt, and pepper.
03)- Dip your zucchini in the egg mixture, followed by the spice and crumb mixture, and place on the lined sheet. Repeat the process until all the zucchini has been used up.
04)- Bake the zucchini fries for 22-25 minutes, regularly turning so they become ultra crispy. Remove from the oven and serve immediately.
For the dipping sauce
- Combine all of the ingredients in a small bowl and mix well. Season further to taste.
- Keto breadcrumbs are either crushed up Quest tortilla chips or pork rinds. I used tortilla chips for this recipe.
Free Keto Meal Plan : KETO DIET PLAN FOR BEGINNERS STEP BY STEP GUIDE
Leave a Reply