These low carb, Strawberry Cheesecake Fat Bombs are an easy, no-bake frozen dessert that you can make with only 5 ingredients. Tastes like a strawberry or raspberry cheesecake treat – almost like ice cream!
Prep Time: 10 mins Total Time: 10 mins Servings: 18 servings
INGREDIENT AND PROPORTIONS:
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1 1/2 cups fresh strawberries
- 8 tbs butter softened
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Optional: 1/4 cup to 1/2 cup Pyure Organic Stevia Blend Sweetener as needed if your strawberries are not sweet and bitter.
- Remove the stems and cut the strawberries into chunks.
- Add the strawberries and vanilla to the blender and blend the ingredients on high for about a minute
- Add the softened cream cheese and butter.
- Add the optional sweetener.
- Mix on high for about 3 to 4 minutes or until the ingredients has fully combined together.
- Scoop the Strawberry Cheesecake Fat Bomb mixture into a mini muffin tin and freeze for at least an
- To store the frozen treats, remove them from the muffin tin and transfer them to a container to freeze
Calories 89 ; Total Fat 9g 14% ; Cholesterol 24,9mg 8% Sodium 38,3 2% ; Total Carb 1,6g 1% ; Sugars 1g Protein 0,9g 2% ; Dietary Feber 0,2g 1% Vitamin A 77,8µg 5% ; Vitamin C 6,7mg 11%