Keto Soft Pretzel. We just made the most delicious recipe on the planet! I will tell you exactly what not to do when making this recipe so don’t worry though. To get it JUST RIGHT, I’ve made it about FOUR times! The texture is what had me retrying this recipe over and over again but all of the recipes I made tastes great.
To this recipe, there are four very tricky parts. You won’t have any problems if you follow it exactly.
I’ve made this Keto Soft Pretzel Recipe into four different types of pretzels! We loved them all!
Buttery Keto Soft Pretzels
With melted butter, top the base keto soft pretzel recipe and serve warm. For added flavor, we love to sprinkle a bit of parmesan cheese over the melted butter too!
Salted Keto Soft Pretzels
With pretzel salt, sprinkle the top of the keto soft pretzels after the egg wash step. Bake as directed.
Garlic and Onion Keto Soft Pretzels
To the base of this soft pretzel recipe, add one teaspoon of onion powder and 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder to make the garlic onion Keto soft pretzels. In with the almond flour, mix these seasonings. Bake as directed.
Everything Bagel Seasoning Keto Soft Pretzels
With Everything but the Bagel Seasoning, sprinkle the top of each bagel right after the egg wash step. Bake as directed.
Free Keto Meal Plan : https://cutt.ly/dZQplxM
- 2 cups part-skim mozzarella cheese shredded
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 oz cream cheese full fat
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- One 1/2 cups almond flour
- 1 teaspoon Xanthan Gum
- 1 large egg
- One egg yolk(for the egg wash topping)
- To 350 degrees, preheat the over and before you begin, lay out all the ingredients premeasured.
- To a microwave safe bowl, add the parmesan cheese, cream cheese, and shredded cheese and until the cheese has melted, heat it for 1 1/2 to 2 minutes. (If you want to avoid the microwave, you can do this on the stove top over a double broiler too)
- Combine the almond flour, baking powder, xanthan gum in a separate bowl. Mix until all the ingredients have fully come together.
- To the warm cheese mixture, add the flour ingredients and add 1 egg. To mix the ingredients together as much as you can, use a spatula.
- Onto a piece of parchment paper/large silicone mat, pour the ingredients when you roll out the pretzel dough, to avoid sticking.
- Into EIGHT equal parts, separate the dough.
- Into a long snake type form, roll each dough ball. To make the pretzel shape for each, pull the ends crisscross over the top of a circle.
- To avoid any sticking, place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper/silicone mat.
- In a small bowl, mix one egg yolk and over each keto soft pretzel, spread the egg wash mixture(One egg yolk will cover all EIGHT pretzels).
- For 15 to 17 minutes, 1Bake at 350 degrees.
Makes EIGHT Keto Soft Pretzels