Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Yield: 9 servings
- 1/2 cup (56 g) of coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon (2 g) of baking powder
- 4 Tablespoons (48 g) of erythritol
- Dash of stevia
- Dash of salt
- 4 Tablespoons (60 ml) of ghee
- 2 teaspoons (10 ml) of vanilla extract
- 2 Tablespoons (30 ml) coconut cream (from the top of refrigerated cans of coconut milk)
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup (20 g) unsweetened shredded coconut
- Preheat the oven to 350 F (175 C).
- Combine the coconut flour, baking powder, erythritol, stevia, and salt in a large bowl. In a separate bowl, whisk together the melted ghee (it shouldn’t be too hot else it will scramble the eggs), vanilla extract, coconut cream, and eggs.
- Add the egg mix to the coconut flour mix and add the shredded coconut, mixing well to combine.
- Pour the mixture into a greased baking dish (approx. 6-in x 6-in) and place in the oven for 20 minutes, rotating the dish halfway through.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely before slicing into 9 squares.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
Net Carbs: 1 g
- Calories: 119
- Sugar: 1 g
- Fat: 10 g
- Carbohydrates: 3 g
- Fiber: 2 g
- Protein: 3 g
Leave a Reply