- 8 slices mozzarella cheese
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup small onion thinly sliced
- 1/2 green bell pepper thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup mushroom sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil chopped
Free Keto Meal Plan : KETO DIET PLAN FOR BEGINNERS STEP BY STEP GUIDE
- Preheat the oven to 400 °F. Take onions, peppers and mushrooms, and wash and slice them.
2. Line a sheet pan with parchment paper.
3. Take a prying pan(large) and over medium-high heat, combine the oil, onion, mushrooms, and peppers together. Heat until onions turns (golden brown) in color.
4. On the sheet pan, lay the cheese flat and space the slices apart so they are not touching. Over the top of each slice of cheese, sprinkle the peppers, mushrooms and onions mixture and Italian seasoning and basil.
5. Bake in the oven for 6-7 minutes until around the edges, the cheese is golden brown.
6. To cool, allow the cheese for about 2 minutes until you can touch it. Roll each slice up.
7. Enjoy with your choice of sauce.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 75, Total Carbohydrates: 0g, Fiber: 0g, Sugar Alcohols: 0, Net Carbohydrates: 0g, Total Fat: 5g, Protein: 8g
Related Recipes : Keto Cinnamon Rolls
Related Recipes : Low Carb Strawberry Pound Cake
Related Recipes : Keto Ham and Cheese Breakfast Biscuits