- 5 large eggs
- 2 cups almond flour
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 cup cranberries fresh or frozen
- 2 tsp orange extract
- 1 tbsp orange zest
- 1/3 cup heavy whipping cream or coconut cream
- 3/4 cup erythritol
- 3 tbsp butter or coconut oil, softened
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
Sugar-Free Keto Orange Glaze
- 4 tbsp cream cheese softened
- 4 tbsp heavy cream
- 4 tbsp powdered sweetener
- 1 tsp orange extract
- Preheat your oven to 350°F /180°C and grease a 9×5 inch loaf or line with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, add the eggs, sweetener, heavy cream, orange extract, orange zest. Use an electric mixer to mix for 2 minutes.
- Add the almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder, softened butter, and mix until a thick batter forms.
- Fold in the cranberries and then transfer the batter to the prepared loaf pan.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes until the bread looks done, and a skewer inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- Allow the keto orange loaf to cool down completely before adding the glaze.
- To make the glaze: Add all the ingredients to a medium mixing bowl. Use a round whisk to combine all the ingredients. When the sugar is fully incorporated, top the bread with the icing and enjoy.
- Calories 222kcal
- Total Carbs 6g
- Net Carbs 3g
- Protein 7g
- Fat 20g
- Fiber 3g
- Sugar 1g
Free Keto Meal Plan : KETO DIET PLAN FOR BEGINNERS STEP BY STEP GUIDE
Leave a Reply