Fathead Pizza Dough brings the low carb magic to your pizza lover lifestyle. Because being Keto doesn’t mean having to give up your favorite dishes.
Prep Time: 5 mins
Cook Time: 5 mins
Total Time:10 mins
Servings: 8 slices
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 2 Tablespoons cream cheese
- 1 whole egg
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 Tablespoons low carb marinara
- 1/4 cup pepperoni
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese for pizza topping
- In a microwavable friendly bowl add cheese, almond flour and cream cheese. Microwave on high for 60 seconds.
- Stir until slightly combined and place back into the microwave for another 60 seconds, or until cheese is warm and melted.
- Add egg and large pinch of salt. Stir dough together until it forms a ball and egg is mixed in. Allow dough to sit for 15 minutes.
- Prepare your counter top by placing plastic wrap onto counter to roll dough out onto. Dump dough onto prepared counter. Place a sheet of plastic wrap over top of dough and roll out into a circle.
- Remove top plastic wrap and replace with paper/baking parchment. Place onto your pizza pan baking parchment piece being on the bottom and then remove the remaining plastic wrap.
- Poke holes with a knife into the crust and bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Flip pizza crust face down onto pizza pan and gently removing the parchment paper. (This is the best system we’ve created to avoid the dough sticking) Bake for additional 2-3 minutes
- Top with marinara sauce, pepperoni and cheese.
- Bake for 10 minutes until cheese is melted.
Serving: 1slice | Calories: 196kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 36mg | Sodium: 541mg | Potassium: 60mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g
Leave a Reply