This low carb chili recipe is perfect for the whole family because it’s tasty, hearty, made with wholesome ingredients and packed with tons of flavor.
Prep time 15 mins
Cook Time 30 mins
Yelds 6 servings
- 1 yellow onion medium
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 pound Lean Ground Beef
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 1 medium red pepper chopped
- 1/2 cup celery chopped
- 1/2 cup water or broth
- 1 28 oz can crushed tomatoes
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/4 tsp ground cayenne pepper optional
- 2 tbsp chili powder
- 1 tbsp ground cumin
Free Keto Meal Plan : KETO DIET PLAN FOR BEGINNERS STEP BY STEP GUIDE
- In a large pot over medium high heat add the olive oil. Cook the onion, celery, and garlic for about 5 minutes.
- Add the ground beef and break it apart with a spatula. Cook for about 8-10 minutes or until the meat is browned.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and stir well.
- Bring the mixture to a boil, then reduce the heat (low to medium) and simmer for about 25 minutes, occasionally stirring.
- Add more seasonings to taste. Let the chili rest for a few minutes before serving.
Simmer uncovered for at least 25 minutes when making chili on the stove. It will naturally thicken without using any starch or flours. Depending on the desired tickness, add more or less liquid in the simmering process.
Amount per serving.
Peanut Butter Cheesecakes - My Keto Web
[…] Related Recipes: Best Low Carb Keto Chili […]