Zucchini season is upon us, which is great for those of us that follow a keto diet! Zucchini is one of my favorite vegetables. It’s delicious, nutritious, low in carbs and can be added to nearly everything! I knew I wanted to try roasted zucchini in my Air Fryer and I’m so glad I did! This easy keto side dish is so, so good! The roasted zucchini has so much flavor already, but when it’s paired with a robust olive oil, herby Italian seasoning and earthy parmesan, it becomes irresistible! This roasted zucchini is only 3.4 grams of net carbs and is also gluten free!
cook time: 8 MINUTES
total time: 8 MINUTES
Learn how to make delicious Air Fryer Zucchini with Parmesan! This keto side dish has only four ingredients and is ready in under 10 minutes!
- 3 medium zucchini (about 4 cups, cubed)
- spray olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3 heaping tablespoons grated parmesan
Free Keto Meal Plan : KETO DIET PLAN FOR BEGINNERS STEP BY STEP GUIDE
- Quarter the zucchini into small cubes as seen in the photos. Spray with olive oil, add seasoning, salt and pepper to taste.
- When you are sure the zucchini is coated evenly with oil, toss with the parmesan. Do not overmix and stop when the parmesan is evenly distributed.
- Preheat the air fryer for 3 minutes to 390 degrees F. Carefully add a liner and add the zucchini to the air fryer basket in an even layer. Cook 4 minutes, toss and cook an additional 4-5 minutes until the parmesan has begun to brown and the zucchini is tender.
YIELD: 4 SERVING SIZE: 1/4 of recipe (about 3/4 cup)
- Amount Per Serving:
- CALORIES: 72TOTAL
- FAT: 5g
- CHOLESTEROL: 2.7mg
- SODIUM: 75mg
- CARBOHYDRATES: 5gNET
- CARBOHYDRATES: 3.4g
- FIBER: 1.6g
- SUGAR: 3.7g
- PROTEIN: 3.2g
Leave a Reply