You won’t miss the carbs in these low-carb zucchini skins loaded with buffalo chicken and cheese made in the air fryer!
- 2 large zucchini, about 9 ounces each
- olive oil spray
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
BUFFALO CHICKEN STUFFING:
- 7 ounce shredded skinless chicken breasts, from rotiserie chicken or make in slow cooker
- 1 ounces 1/3 less fat cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup Franks hot sauce, plus more for drizzling on top
- 4 teaspoons crumbled blue cheese or gorgonzola
- 1/4 cup light Blue Cheese or Ranch Dressing
- 2 tablespoons chopped scallions
Combine the cream cheese and hot sauce together in a medium bowl until smooth. Add the chicken.
- Cut zucchini in half lengthwise; then cut in half to give you 8 pieces. Scoop out the pulp on each piece, leaving a 1/4-inch shell on all sides (save pulp for another use).
Place zucchini skins on a work surface. Spray both sides with olive oil then season both sides with salt, then cut side with garlic powder and paprika.
- Cook 350F in batches for 8 minutes, until tender-crisp. Place 3-4 tablespoons buffalo chicken inside each skin and top with 1/2 teaspoon cheese, dividing equally. Cook until cheese is melted, about 2 minutes longer. Serve right away each drizzled with 1/2 tablespoon blue cheese dressing topped with scallions for garnish. Serve hot.
Serving: 1skin, Calories: 80kcal, Carbohydrates: 3.5g, Protein: 9.5g, Fat: 3g, Saturated Fat: 1.5g, Cholesterol: 25.5mg, Sodium: 452.5mg, Fiber: 1g, Sugar: 2g