1 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
1 ½ cups of reduced fat shredded colby or monterey blend cheese.
6 slices of diced canadian bacon.
2 sliced green onions.
24 oz (2 cans) of fat-free evaporated milk.
2 cups of egg beaters egg substitute.
¼ tsp of salt.
¼ tsp of black pepper.
- In a non-stick skillet, heat the oil over medium heat and cook the potatoes until lightly brown.
- Place the potatoes in the casserole. Top with ham, cheese and green onions.
- Mix together the egg beaters, evaporated milk, salt and pepper in a large bowl until well combined. Then pour over the potato mixture.
- In a preheated oven to 375°, bake for 45 to 55 minutes.
- Let set before cutting to 15 equal portions.
- Serve warm.
Free Keto Meal Plan : KETO DIET PLAN FOR BEGINNERS STEP BY STEP GUIDE