Keto Chocolate Peanut Butter Fat Bombs are a delicious and satisfying low-carb, high-fat snack that is perfect for those following a ketogenic diet. They are made with a combination of healthy fats, such as coconut oil and peanut butter, and unsweetened cocoa powder to create a rich chocolatey flavor. These fat bombs are designed to keep you feeling full and energized throughout the day, while also helping you reach your daily fat intake goals. They are easy to make and can be stored in the fridge or freezer for a quick and convenient snack anytime you need a boost of energy.
prep time: 5 MINUTES
cook time: 20 MINUTES
total time: 25 MINUTES
- ½ cup of sugar free peanut butter or nut butter of choice
- ½ cup of coconut oil
- ¼ cup of unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup of sugar substitute (I used Lakanto confectioners)
- ¼ teaspoon of sea salt
- Completely melt peanut butter, coconut oil, and cocoa powder in a double broiler or in a microwave in 30-second intervals, mixing well to combine.
- Stir in the sugar substitute and sea salt.
- Pour into silicone molds
- Freeze until it firms up completely about ½ hour.
- Remove from silicone mold and transfer the peanut butter fat bombs to an airtight container and store it in the freezer.
YIELD: 24 SERVING SIZE: 1
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 73TOTAL FAT: 7.4gSATURATED FAT: 4.6gCHOLESTEROL: 35mgSODIUM: 25mgCARBOHYDRATES: 1.6gNET CARBOHYDRATES: 1gFIBER: 0.6gSUGAR: 0.5gPROTEIN: 1.5g
Free Keto Meal Plan : KETO DIET PLAN FOR BEGINNERS STEP BY STEP GUIDE