• 1 tablespoon baking powder
• 3 cups mozzarella cheese shredded
• 2 oz cream cheese softened
• 3 large eggs divided
• 1 tablespoon sesame seeds (optional)
• Preheat the oven to 200C/400F. Line a large baking tray with parchment paper and set aside.
• In a small bowl, combine the almond flour and baking powder and set aside.
• In a microwave safe bowl, add the mozzarella cheese and cream cheese. Microwave them together in 30-second spurts, until mostly melted. Whisk them together until smooth.
• Transfer the mixture into a food processor, along with two of the eggs and dry ingredients, and pulse until smooth.
• Lightly flour a kitchen surface with some almond flour. Transfer the dough onto it and divide it into eight equal portions.
• Roll out each piece of dough into a thin, sausage shape. Connect the sides to form bagels.
• Place the bagels onto the lined baking sheet. Whisk the third egg in a small bowl then brush it over the tops of each bagel, then sprinkle your toppings of choice.
• Bake the bagels for 12-15 minutes, until firm and golden on top.
• Remove the bagels from the oven and let them cool completely, before slicing and serving.
•To store: Leftover bagels are best to be stored in the refrigerator, in a sealed container. They will keep well for up to 5 days.
•To freeze: Place the bagels in a ziplock bag and keep them in the freezer for up to 6 months.
YIELDS: 8 Bagels
NUTRITION (Per Serving)
Serving: 1Bagel | Calories: 175 | Carbohydrates: 7g | Fiber: 5g | Net Carbs: 2g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 14g
Free Keto Meal Plan : KETO DIET PLAN FOR BEGINNERS STEP BY STEP GUIDE