Swai Fish makes an excellent quick dinner entree for it is prepared easily using very few ingredients. It is highly versatile and quite affordable as well!
Course Main Course
Keyword Swai Fish
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Total Time 25 minutes
Servings 2 servings
Calories 688 kcal
Free Keto Meal Plan : KETO DIET PLAN FOR BEGINNERS STEP BY STEP GUIDE
- 2 fillets Swai fish
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon grated ginger root
- 1 tablespoon capers
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Italian parsley chopped
- Rinse the swai fish fillets with cold water and pat dry with paper towels. Season both sides with salt and ground black pepper.
- Place a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the vegetable oil and wait for the oil to start sizzling. Pan fry the Swai fish fillet, about 1-2 minutes per side, or until light brown. Transfer to a plate.
- To the same pan, and the butter and melt, then add garlic and ginger, stir and cook for 30 seconds.
- Add capers, lemon juice, parsley, red pepper flakes and a pinch of salt. As soon as the sauce bubbles, turn off the heat.
- Return the fish to the pan with the sauce and drizzle it on top with a spoon, garnish with lemon wedges and parsley.
Leave a Reply