There’s really nothing quite like a good cheesecake fluff and this low carb recipe is definitely proof of that. Here’s exactly how to make the most mind blowing lemon blueberry keto cheesecake fluff (you need to try this!).
- ½ cup heavy whipping cream
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 5 tbsp granulated Stevia or other low carb granulated sweetener
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- ½ cup fresh blueberries plus extra for serving
- ½ tsp pure vanilla extract
Free Keto Meal Plan : KETO DIET PLAN FOR BEGINNERS STEP BY STEP GUIDE
How to Make Lemon Blueberry Keto Cheesecake Fluff
- Prepare the whipped cream. Beat the heavy whipping cream in a bowl until stiff peaks form. Set aside when done.
- Prepare the cream cheese mixture. In a separate bowl, beat the cream cheese together with the stevia (or another low carb granulated sweetener) until creamy. It’s best to use room temperature cream cheese for this.
- Add the other ingredients. Add the fresh blueberries, lemon zest, and pure vanilla extract and beat to combine.
- Add the whipped cream. Gently fold in the heavy whipped cream.
- Prepare the serving glasses. Either spoon or pipe the fluff into 4 small serving glasses.
- Serve. Top with extra blueberries and serve immediately.
- Serving Size:1
3 Great Reasons Why You Should Make This Cheesecake Fluff
Wondering what’s the difference between cheesecake fluff and regular cheesecake? Here are 3 reasons why you should definitely give this keto cheesecake fluff recipe a try if you’ve been on the fence:
- Incredibly satiating. You just might be surprised at how filling this easy to make dessert actually is. Thanks to the fact that it includes popular keto ingredients like heavy whipping cream and cream cheese, this cheesecake fluff offers a ton of quality fat calories that help to leave you feeling nice and satiated.
- 100% keto-friendly dessert. There are many keto dessert recipes that find themselves in somewhat of a gray area in regards to whether or not they’re actually keto. Luckily, you don’t have to worry about that with this cheesecake fluff recipe as it’s absolutely 100% keto-friendly; there’s nothing but real, whole food ingredients used to make this treat.
- Easy to modify. Cheesecake fluff is incredibly easy to make in a variety of ways, and many of those ways are still completely keto-friendly. While this particular recipe uses the winning combo of lemon and blueberry, there are plenty of other tasty ways to make cheesecake fluff (see below for some of our top recommendations).
Can I Make Cheesecake Fluff for Later?
You can definitely make this cheesecake fluff in advance to enjoy later if you want.
Simply make the recipe as per normal and then instead of adding the cheesecake fluff into serving glasses, transfer it into airtight containers instead. You’ll be able to keep cheesecake fluff stored in the fridge like this for up to 5-7 days.
Alternatively, if you would rather freeze your fluff, you can do that as well. Cheesecake fluff can be frozen for up to 3 months without issue.
Try These 3 Other Tasty Flavors for Your Keto Cheesecake Fluff
Lemon and blueberry is a classic flavor combo that works great with cheesecake fluff, but it’s far from the only great flavor possibility. Be sure to try out these 3 other low carb options as well:
- Strawberries and whipped cream cheesecake fluff (with fresh or frozen strawberries)
- Vanilla cheesecake fluff (add vanilla Greek yogurt with extra vanilla extract)
- Lime cheesecake fluff (add graham crackers and lime zest)