Are these keto? Yep, they are—but you wouldn’t know it just by tasting them. They were a clear winner among lovers of peanut butter and fans of sandies: the crumbly texture comes naturally from the almond flour. The coconut flour marries into the mix and heightens the nuttiness even more. With a sprinkle of salt and crushed, naturally-sweet toasted pecans, these are undeniably the best keto cookies around.
natural unsweetened peanut butter
large egg yolk
kosher salt, plus more for sprinkling
finely chopped pecans, for topping
- Preheat oven to 350° and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, using a whisk or hand mixer, cream together butter and Swerve until light and fluffy. Add in peanut butter and whisk until completely incorporated. Whisk in yolk until fully combined. Fold in almond flour, coconut flour, and salt and mix until dough slightly stiffens.
- Using a small cookie scoop, scoop dough onto prepared sheet 1” apart. Sprinkle cookies with more salt and pecans.
- Bake until bottoms are deeply golden, about 11 minutes.
- Cool completely before serving.
Free Keto Meal Plan : KETO DIET PLAN FOR BEGINNERS STEP BY STEP GUIDE