- 2 cups ham, chopped
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 eggs, beaten
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine ham and cream cheese until completely combined.
- Add in remaining ingredients until well combined and chill 10 minutes.
If you skip chilling the dough they will flatten as they cook and not be nice round balls.
- Drop onto a greased baking sheet (I like to use the silicone baking mats) using a small cookie scoop.
- Bake 20-23 minutes until golden brown.
This recipe made 24 egg bites for me, but that will depend on the size scoop you use and how tightly you pack them.
Leave a Reply