- 6 slices of mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups cooked shredded or grilled chicken, cut into small cubes
- 2 ounces cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons canned green chiles, patted dry
- In a small bowl, combine cooked chicken, cream cheese, and green chiles. Mix and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and line a baking sheet with a silicone baking mat.
- Place the mozzarella slices on the silicone baking sheet and bake 5-7 minutes or until the edges have begun to crisp.
- Once edges are browned the cheese is bubbly, remove from oven. Allow to cool about one minute–Just until they are cool enough to handle but still warm enough to be pliable.
- Place the chicken filling on the edge of one slice and tightly roll up, placing seam side down. Continue with all six slices.
Free Keto Meal Plan : KETO DIET PLAN FOR BEGINNERS STEP BY STEP GUIDE