This keto chocolate cheese combines the rich flavors of dark chocolate and coffee with the light and creamy flavors of vanilla and cream cheese. This keto dessert isn’t your average boring cheesecake, but it is as quick and easy to make as one! The cheesecake portion is no-bake so all you have to worry about it baking the brownie and then putting it all in the fridge and letting it sit.
YIELDS 12 Servings
PREP TIME30 mins
COOK TIME35 mins
TOTAL TIME1 hr 5 mins
Coffee Brownie Base
- dark chocolate & coffee black bean brownies
Free Keto Meal Plan : KETO DIET PLAN FOR BEGINNERS STEP BY STEP GUIDE
Keto Chocolate Cheesecake
- 12 oz cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup chocolate chips(Bake Believe milk chocolate chips used)
- 1 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup allulose(can be substituted for erythritol or monk fruit)
- 5 to 6 drops chocolate-flavored stevia drops(Sweet Leaf brand used)
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- Begin by making the dark chocolate coffee brownie base in a circular springform pan.
2. Allow the brownie to completely cool.
3. While the brownie is cooling, combine the coconut oil, chocolate chips, and unsweetened cocoa powder in a microwavable safe bowl and microwave in 20-second intervals until the chocolate is melted. Stir until creamy. Set aside and allow to cool slightly, but not harden.
4. Combine the cream cheese and sweetener with a hand mixture.
Note: it is important to make sure the cream cheese is full softened at room temperature or else it will be too difficult to mix.
5. Once creamy, blend in the melted chocolate.
6. Add in the vanilla extract and chocolate-flavored stevia drops to taste.
Note: if you want a sweeter taste add more, for a less-sweet taste add less.
7. Once your keto chocolate cheesecake mixture is all creamy, spoon it over top the cooled brownie base.
8. Smooth over the top and place in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours, preferrable overnight.
9. Optional: try garnishing with chocolate drizzle (melted chocolate chips and coconut oil) and/or sugar-free whipped cream.
10. Enjoy and serve your keto chocolate cheesecake cold.
Serving Size 1 slice
Amount Per ServingCalories226% Daily Value *Total Fat18.4g29%Total Carbohydrate16.3g6%Dietary Fiber9.8g40%Protein8.7g18%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Related Recipes : KETO BREAKFAST ENCHILADAS