Keto Beef Enchiladas 6 net carbs! A low carb enchilada made without tortillas. Using my favorite keto friendly wrap, and a homemade enchilada sauce! Paleo, gluten free, grain free, dairy free options, sugar free, clean eating, real food.
- SERVINGS: 4
- PREP TIME: 25 MINS
- COOK TIME: 20 MINS
- TOTAL TIME: 45 MINS
- 1 pound ground beef, I use 85% lean
- 1 medium yellow onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 10- ounce bag frozen cauliflower rice
- keto friendly wraps, I use these Crepini Egg Thins that I get at Sprouts in the fridge section next to the gluten free breads
- 1 cup Mexican blend shredded cheese
- 1 batch homemade keto red enchilada sauce, or 1 cup of your favorite store bought enchilada sauce
- Toppings: chopped cilantro, avocado, sour cream, jalapeno, olives, etc.
- Preheat your oven to 350ºF with the oven rack in the middle.
- Heat your cast iron skillet over medium heat. When the pan is warm, add the avocado oil, onion, ground beef + salt. Cook, breaking up the beef and stirring occasionally, until the beef is almost cooked through and the onions are soft, about 5-10 minutes.
Meat Substitutions: You can use any ground meat you prefer. Ground turkey, chicken or pork would work great too!
Dairy Free: If you want these to be dairy free, you can leave out the shredded cheese. After they’re done baking, top with my dairy free cashew queso!
Serving Size: Serving is 3 enchiladas per person. This recipe easily makes 12.
Nutrition: I calculated the nutrition information on just the enchiladas. I didn’t include any toppings since the toppings you use will vary.
Meal Prep Instructions: Store in an airtight container for up to 5 days in the refrigerator. HEATING: Microwave until warm, about 3-5 minutes (I like to sprinkle in a little water to help it steam and prevent it from drying out). Or reheat in a 350ºF oven until warm, 10-15 minutes.
Freezing Instructions: Freeze in a freezer safe airtight container for at least 6 months. You can either freeze a whole batch of enchiladas in a baking dish, or individual servings in a meal prep container. To reheat a whole batch in a baking dish, bake from frozen for 35-40 minutes until heated through. For reheating individual portion sizes in a meal prep container, microwave from frozen until warm, about 5-8 minutes. You could also thaw in the fridge overnight and it would reduce the reheat time for both methods.
Calories: 430, Total Carbs: 8.7g, Protein: 34.8g, Fat: 26.8g, Fiber: 1.7g, Net Carbs: 7g
Free Keto Meal Plan : KETO DIET PLAN FOR BEGINNERS STEP BY STEP GUIDE