These low carb keto carrot cake bites are just the thing if you have a sweet tooth.
- Prep Time: 15
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 8 cake bites 1x
- Category: Snack
- Cuisine: American
1 cup super fine almond flour
6 tablespoons coconut flour
¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
⅛ teaspoon ground ginger
⅛ teaspoon ground nutmeg
⅛ teaspoon ground cardamon
3 tablespoons sugar-free pancake syrup
½ cup shredded carrot
¼ cup Swerve or equivalent granulated sweetener
3 tablespoons unsweetened shredded coconut
1. Add all ingredients except shredded coconut to a food processor or high powered blender and process until fully combined, about 1 minute.
2. Taste for sweetness and add more sweetener if desired. The dough should stick together enough to roll into a ball. But if it’s too dry, you can add more syrup and if it’s too wet, you can add more coconut flour.
3. Measure out ¼ cup of the dough and roll into a ball with the palms of your hands. Repeat with remaining dough. You should have 8 balls.
4. Add shredded coconut to a medium sized shallow bowl and roll the balls around in it to coat the outside.
5. Gently press the coconut into the dough.
6. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
- Serving Size: 1 cake bite
- Calories: 124
- Fat: 9
- Carbohydrates: 7
- Fiber: 4
- Protein: 4
Keywords: Low Carb Carrot Cake Bites, Keto Carrot Cake Bites, Paleo Carrot Cake Bites
Free Keto Meal Plan : KETO DIET PLAN FOR BEGINNERS STEP BY STEP GUIDE