Almond Flour Crust:
- 2 cups Wholesome Yum Blanched Almond Flour
- 1/3 cup Butter (measured solid, then melted)
- 2 tbsp Besti Monk Fruit Allulose Blend
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups Blueberries
- 2 tbsp Besti Powdered Monk Fruit Allulose Blend
- 1/2 tbsp Lemon zest
Keto Cheesecake Filling:
- 32 oz Cream cheese (softened)
- 1 cup Besti Powdered Monk Fruit Allulose Blend
- 3 large Eggs
- 1 tbsp Lemon juice
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
Click on the times in the instructions below to start a kitchen timer while you cook.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (177 degrees C). Grease a 9 in (23 cm) springform pan (or you can line the bottom with parchment paper).
- To make the almond flour cheesecake crust, stir the almond flour, melted butter, Besti Monk Fruit Allulose Blend, and vanilla extract in a medium bowl, until well combined. The dough will be slightly crumbly. Press the dough into the bottom of the prepared pan. Bake for about 10-12 minutes, until barely golden. Let cool at least 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, add blueberries, Besti powdered monk fruit allulose blend, and lemon zest to a small saucepan and simmer over medium head for 5-10 minutes. Use an immersion blender to puree, until smooth. Set aside to cool.
- Beat the cream cheese and Besti Monk Fruit Allulose Blend together at low to medium speed until fluffy. Beat in the eggs, one at a time. Finally, beat in the lemon juice and vanilla extract. (Keep the mixer at low to medium the whole time; too high speed will introduce too many air bubbles, which we don’t want.)
- Pour the filling into the pan over the crust. Smooth the top with a spatula (use a pastry spatula for a smoother top if you have one).
- Add small drops of blueberry sauce to the top of the cheesecake. Gently swirl sauce over the top of the cake with a knife.
- Place a casserole dish full of boiling water on the bottom rack of the oven and then place cheesecake on the middle rack and bake for about 45-55 minutes, until the center is almost set, but still jiggly. Turn oven off and leave cheesecake with door cracked for 1 hour.
- Remove the cheesecake from the oven. If the edges are stuck to the pan, run a knife around the edge (don’t remove the springform edge yet). Refrigerate for at least 4 hours (preferably overnight), until completely set. (Do not try to remove the cake from the pan before chilling.)
Serving size: 1 slice (1/16th of recipe)
Amount per serving. Serving size in recipe notes above.