Keto Blintzes Recipe
Blintzes are a type of thin pancake that are traditionally filled with a sweet cheese filling and then folded into a rectangular shape. This recipe uses keto-friendly ingredients to make a low-carb version of blintzes that are just as delicious as the original. This recipe makes 8 servings.
- For the blintzes:
- 4 large eggs
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1 tablespoon erythritol
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- For the filling:
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup powdered erythritol
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- For the topping:
- Fresh berries
- Whipped cream
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs, almond flour, almond milk, coconut flour, erythritol, and sea salt until smooth.
- Add the melted butter and mix until well combined.
- Heat a non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Pour about 1/4 cup of the batter onto the skillet and tilt it to spread the batter evenly. Cook until the edges start to turn golden brown, then flip and cook the other side for another 10-15 seconds.
- Repeat with the remaining batter to make 8 blintzes.
- In a medium mixing bowl, beat together the cream cheese, heavy cream, powdered erythritol, and vanilla extract until smooth.
- To assemble the blintzes, place a spoonful of the filling on one end of each blintz and roll it up tightly.
- Serve the blintzes with fresh berries and whipped cream on top.
Nutritional Info (per serving):
- Calories: 322
- Fat: 30g
- Protein: 9g
- Total Carbs: 7g
- Fiber: 3g
- Net Carbs: 4g
Note: Nutritional information is based on using raspberries as the topping.
Enjoy your delicious Keto blintzes!