This Keto Beef & Broccoli Stir Fry is a quick and easy Asian-inspired weeknight meal that your family will love! Made with healthy low-carb veggies and a delicious sugar-free stir fry sauce, I’m betting you won’t miss the take-out version of this easy one-pan meal.
Cook Time: 20 mins
Total Time: e20 mins
Servings: 6 people
- 1 lb flank steak thinly sliced against the grain (Ask your butcher to slice it thinly)
- 4 Tbsp olive oil or avocado oil
- 5 cups fresh broccoli florets (can use frozen but may need to adjust cooking time)
- 3 TB water
Free Keto Meal Plan : KETO DIET PLAN FOR BEGINNERS STEP BY STEP GUIDE
Stir Fry Sauce
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 TB sesame oil
- 1/2 cup beef broth
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger seasoning
- 1/2 cup Braggs aminos
- 3 TB Lakanto monkfruit golden (Swerve Brown can also be used.)
- 1/2 tsp Xanthan Gum to thicken
- 1/2 tsp warm water
- Serve with a 10-12 oz size steam bag of Riced Cauliflower – follow microwave directions to steam
- Heat a 10-inch skillet over medium heat with 2 TB olive or avocado oil.
- Sauté broccoli for 3 min.
- Add 3TB water and simmer with the lid on over medium heat for 2 minutes, or until broccoli reaches desired tenderness.
- Remove the broccoli from the skillet and set it aside.
- Add another 2 TB olive or avocado oil to medium-high heat.
- Add steak and sear on both sides until nicely browned. When the steak is brown on one side, it should flip easily. If you try to flip it before it has seared, it will stick to the pan. (It takes 3-5 minutes per side.)
- Meanwhile, combine the stir fry sauce ingredients in a bowl, leaving out the Xanthan Gum. Stir to combine.
- Add the sauce ingredients to the skillet and bring to a boil on medium heat. Cover turn down to low and simmer on medium for 3 minutes.
- In a small bowl, add the 1/2 tsp Xanthan Gum and 1/2 tsp warm water. (See notes)
- Stir to combine. It will thicken quickly!
- Scrape mixture into your skillet with the sauce and whisk to combine.
- Simmer on low for 5 minutes as the sauce thickens.
- Then stir the broccoli back into the skillet and simmer for 1-2 minutes or until the broccoli is heated through.
- Serve over steamed riced cauliflower. Enjoy!
The sugar alcohols from Lakanto Monkfruit Golden are not included in the nutritional information as most subtract to calculate net carbs.
Swerve Brown can be substituted for Lakanto Monkfruit Golden at the same measurement.
** IF you do not have xanthan gum, you can sub cornstarch, although it is not considered keto-friendly. I found Xanthan Gum at Walmart, and it is available to order online at Amazon. If you use cornstarch, add 1 ½ TB to the stir fry sauce. If you don’t use either, the sauce will not thicken up.
Calories: 271kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 21g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 45mg | Sodium: 1409mg | Potassium: 514mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 472IU | Vitamin C: 68mg | Calcium: 54mg | Iron: 2mg