Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 25-30 minutes
- 4 large eggs
- 1 package beef Sausage (12 oz)
- 8 slices thick-cut beef bacon
- 4 toothpicks
- Hard-boil the eggs, peel the shells, and let them cool.
- Slice the sausage into four parts and place each part into a large circle.
- Put an egg into each circle and wrap it in the sausage.
- Place inside your refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Make a cross with two pieces of thick-cut bacon.
- Place a wrapped egg in the center, fold the bacon over the top of the egg and secure with a toothpick.
- Cook inside your oven at 450°F/230°C for 25 minutes.
Nutrition (Per Serving)
- Calories: 345
- Fat: 28g
- Carbohydrates: 2g
- Protein: 18g