- 2 cups cooked, shredded chicken
- 2 cups chopped broccoli florets
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup low-carb marinara sauce
Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C).
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the cooked chicken, chopped broccoli, ricotta cheese, Parmesan cheese, egg, garlic powder, basil, oregano, salt, and pepper.
- Spread 1/4 cup of the low-carb marinara sauce on the bottom of a 9×13 inch baking dish.
- Layer 1/3 of the chicken broccoli mixture on top of the sauce.
- Sprinkle 1/3 of the shredded mozzarella cheese on top of the chicken broccoli mixture.
- Repeat layers two more times, ending with the shredded mozzarella cheese on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 25-30 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbly and the lasagna is heated through.
- Remove from the oven and let it rest for a few minutes before slicing and serving.
- Serve and enjoy your Keto Chicken Broccoli Lasagna!
Note: You can also add other low-carb vegetables such as mushrooms or spinach to the chicken broccoli mixture for added nutrition and flavor.