This Crispy Pizza Tortilla is an easy recipe you will love! It can be made low carb and gluten free for a delicious snack packed full of of meat and cheese!
Pizza Tortilla Hack
This easy Crispy Pizza Tortilla is the perfect way to fix that pizza craving! Every bite is full of crunchy tortilla, tender meat, gooey cheese, and amazing pizza flavor. The method started trending on TikTok, and it’s a mixture of a wrap and a quesadilla all in one.
This pizza recipe is a great handheld food option, perfect for kids or eating on the go. You can easily customize the ingredients for your preferences, and everyone in the family can put their own twist on it! It’s a great meal for sleepovers, movie nights, and those days you just can’t get everyone to sit still in front of their plate.
Free Keto Meal Plan : KETO DIET PLAN FOR BEGINNERS STEP BY STEP GUIDE
- 1 large tortilla (regular, gluten free or low carb)
- 2 slices provolone cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella
- 3 slices deli style pepperoni
- 1/2 cup sliced, cooked Italian sausage
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning (optional)
- Optional: Marinara for dipping
- Lay out a tortilla flat. In the middle of the tortilla along the bottom half, make a cut half way up the tortilla.
- Put your ingredients into the four quadrants of the tortilla. For this recipe I put the cooked Italian sausage in one section, provolone, pepperoni slices, and mozzarella in the last.
- Start with one section and fold them one over the other.
- Place the stacked tortilla in a greased skillet or panini press until golden brown.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Leave a Reply