Asparagus Frittata is an easy recipe that involves eggs, herbs, and the spring vegetable! Enjoy this dish this spring and even all year round!
Cuisine American, Italian
Keyword Asparagus Frittata
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes
Servings 4 servings
Calories 516 kcal
Grab Free Meal Plan From Here: KETO DIET PLAN FOR BEGINNERS STEP BY STEP GUIDE
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 pound asparagus ends trimmed and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 cup mushrooms sliced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes halved
- 8 large eggs
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese divided
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese divided
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup feta cheese crumbled
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup green onions chopped
- Green onions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, whisk eggs and add ½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese, ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese, and ½ cup grated parmesan cheese. Whisk to combine. Add salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Melt butter in a 10-inch cast iron skillet over medium heat.
- Add chopped asparagus and mushrooms, sprinkle with salt, and sauté until tender, about 5 minutes. Add tomatoes and saute for another 2 minutes.
- Stir the egg mixture and add it to the skillet, folding gently to combine with the veggies. Cook until almost set.
- Sprinkle remaining ½ cup mozzarella cheese and ½ cup cheddar cheese on top. Sprinkle the feta cheese on top and green onions.
- Bake in the preheated oven until frittata is puffed and cheese begins to turn lightly golden in color, about 10 minutes.
- Garnish with green onions before serving.
- Cut into wedges and serve.
Amount Per Serving
Calories 516Calories from Fat 333
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 21g131%
Vitamin A 2475IU50%
Vitamin C 17.7mg21%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.