Blueberry season has arrived. This is a really simple low carb cobbler recipe with a gluten free topping that tastes just like the real thing.
Prep Time: 5 mins
Cook Time: 25 mins
Total Time: 25 mins
Free Keto Meal Plan : KETO DIET PLAN FOR BEGINNERS STEP BY STEP GUIDE
- 3 cups blueberries fresh or frozen
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- ¼ teaspoon xanthan gum
- ⅔ cup almond flour
- ⅓ cup coconut flour
- ¼ cup low carb sugar substitute add more if needed
- 1 egg beaten
- 6 tablespoons butter melted
- Pour berries into greased 9×9-inch pan.
- Sprinkle with lemon juice and xanthan gum. If desired, add in an additional 2-4 tablespoons of sweetener to the blueberry mixture.
- Stir almond flour, coconut flour, ¼ cup granular sweetener and egg until mixture resembles coarse meal.
- Sprinkle dry mixture over berries.
- Drizzle melted butter over topping.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes or until top is browned.
The sweetener in the recipe was cut way back to ¼ cup. If you like it on the sweeter side you can more.
Makes 9 servings
Nutrition per serving: 103 calories, 8.3g fat, 62mg sodium, 7.1g carbs, 1.2g fiber, 5.9g net carbs, 1.1g protein
Serving: 64g | Calories: 103 | Carbohydrates: 7.1g | Protein: 1.1g | Fat: 8.3g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 39mg | Sodium: 62mg | Potassium: 48mg | Fiber: 1.2g | Sugar: 4.9g | Vitamin A: 250IU | Vitamin C: 11.6mg | Calcium: 10mg | Iron: 0.7mg
Leave a Reply