• ½ cup blanched almond flour
• ½ cup flaxseed meal
1 tablespoon psyllium husk powder
• 3 tablespoons Swerve sweetener
• ¼ teaspoon salt
• ¼ teaspoon baking powder
• ¼ cup butter, melted
• 1 large egg
• 1/3 cup sour cream
• ¼ cup coconut milk, from carton
• 10 Lit’l Smokies (or 3 hot dogs)
- Pre-heat oven to 375F (191°C). Mix together all of the dry ingredients in a bowl. Add egg, sour cream, coconut milk, and butter and then mix well.
- Divide the batter up between 20 well-greased mini-muffin slots. You can get a mini muffin tray on amazon. Slice Lit’l Smokies in half and insert into the middle of each muffin.
- Bake for 12 minutes and then broil for 1-2 minutes until the tops are lightly browned. If needed, push the pieces of hot dog back into the muffin if they rose with the batter.
- Let the muffins cool for a few minutes in the tray, then remove and let cool on a wire rack.
- You can also mix together mayonnaise, ketchup, and chili paste to make a sweet and spicy dipping sauce