Course: Dessert Cuisine: American Prep Time: 5 minutes Cook Time: 5 minutes Total Time: 10 minutes Servings: 20 servings Calories: 155kcal Author: Arman
- 1 1/2 cups Chocolate chips of choice I used stevia sweetened keto friendly chocolate chips
- 1 cup almond butter Can sub for any nut or seed butter of choice
- 1/2 cup sticky sweetener of choice * See notes
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 3 cups nuts and seeds of choice almonds, cashews, pepitas etc.
Free Keto Meal Plan : KETO DIET PLAN FOR BEGINNERS STEP BY STEP GUIDE
- Line an 8 x 8-inch baking dish with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a microwave-safe bowl or stovetop, combine your chocolate chips of choice, almond butter, sticky sweetener and coconut oil and melt until combined.
- Add your nuts/seeds of choice and mix until fully combined. Pour the keto crunch bar mixture into the lined baking dish and spread out using a spatula. Refrigerate or freeze until firm
- See notes for tested options- The best sticky sweeteners are pure maple syrup or agave nectar. For a 100% keto friendly sticky sweetener, use a monk fruit or swerve sweetened syrup.No Bake Keto Crunch Bars (Paleo, Vegan, Sugar Free, Low Carb) should be kept refrigerated. If made using homemade chocolate, these should be kept frozen.
- Serving: 1Bar
- Calories: 155kcal
- Carbohydrates: 4g
- Protein: 7g
- Fat: 12g
- Potassium: 3mg
- Fiber: 2g
- Vitamin A: 150IU
- Vitamin C: 1.7mg
- Calcium: 10mg
- Iron: 0.7mg
- NET CARBS: 2g