If what you are looking for is an easy, delicious low carb keto soft-baked chocolate chip bars, are you in for a treat! These keto-friendly chocolate chip bars will have you smiling from ear to ear. It’s a recipe for Keto Soft-Baked Chocolate Chip Bars. And it’s sugar-free, grain-free, gluten-free, low in carbs and keto-friendly.
- 8 ounces of cream cheese (room temperature)
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter (room temperature )
- 2 cups of sugar substitute
- 5 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/3 cup of coconut flour
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of baking powder
- 1/2 tsp xanthan gum (optional but this is what makes this cookie bar a little chewy)
- 1 cup of sugar-free chocolate chips (I use Lily’s stevia-sweetened chocolate chips )
- 1 cup of chopped walnuts
Free Keto Meal Plan : KETO DIET PLAN FOR BEGINNERS STEP BY STEP GUIDE
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a 12×16 inch cookie sheet with parchment paper. )For thicker bars use 9×13 greased baking pan.
- Using an electric mixer beat together the butter, cream cheese, vanilla extract and sugar substitute.
- Add the five eggs one at a time, mix well making sure the eggs are well incorporated into the batter.
- Fold in the almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder, salt, and xanthan gum.
- Stir in the sugar-free chocolate chips and walnuts with a spatula.
- Spread the batter evenly unto a 12X16 inch cookie sheet or 9×13 baking pan. Bake for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown.
- Allow cookie bars to cool completely before slicing.
- Store any leftovers in the refrigerator for 5 days or freeze for up 3 weeks.
YIELD: 24 SERVING SIZE: 1 Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 140TOTAL FAT: 13.5gSATURATED FAT: 5.2gCHOLESTEROL: 55mgSODIUM: 69mgCARBOHYDRATES: 2.9gNET CARBOHYDRATES: 2gFIBER: 0.9gSUGAR: 0.3gPROTEIN: 4.2g