- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 13-oz package Kiolbassa Roasted Garlic Smoked Sausage
- 1 red bell pepper diced
- 1/2 white onion diced
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 small head cabbage cored and chopped
- 1 cup diced tomatoes
- Preheat oven to 400° F
- Heat the butter over medium high heat in a 10.5″ or larger cast iron skillet. Once hot add in the sliced sausage and cook 2-3 minutes per side until browned.
- Add in the onion, garlic, pepper, and cabbage. Cook, stirring occasionally for 10 minutes until the vegetables are softened.
- Add in the tomatoes and top with cheese. Transfer to oven for 10 minutes or just until the cheese is bubbly and starting to brown. Serve immediately.
Keto Cheesy Cabbage Sausage Skillet
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 258%
Daily Value*Fat 28.7g44%