These taste better than the original candy bar and need just 4 ingredients! This easy 5-minute HOMEMADE KETO BOUNTY BARS combined chocolate and coconut, is a quick dessert which is Paleo, Vegan and Nut-Free!
- 4 cups unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup keto maple syrup
- 2/3 cup coconut oil, melted
- 2/3 cup canned coconut milk
- 2-3 cups chocolate chips of choice0p
Free Keto Meal Plan : KETO DIET PLAN FOR BEGINNERS STEP BY STEP GUIDE
- Line a square pan(10 x 10-inch) with parchment paper and put it aside.
- Blend all your ingredients, in a high-speed blender, except for the chocolate, until a thick batter remains.
- Into the lined pan, pour the coconut batter and press firmly into place. Refrigerate until it gets firm.
- Cut your coconut bars up into Twenty Four small bars once firm or Twelve larger ones. Place in the freezer.
- Melt chocolate chips(of choice). From freezer, remove coconut bars and moving quickly, until it gets evenly coated, dip each bar in the melted chocolate. Refrigerate the bounty bars, once all the chocolate is used up, until it gets firm.
** Prefer using canned coconut milk(super thick).
Are best refrigerated. For up to 6 months, they are also freezer friendly.
- Serving: 1Bar
- Calories: 168kcal
- Carbohydrates: 8g
- Protein: 3g
- Fat: 13g
- Fiber: 5g
- Vitamin A: 200IU
- Vitamin C: 1.7mg
- Calcium: 30mg
- Iron: 0.9mg
- NET CARBS: 3g
Leave a Reply