Free Keto Meal Plan : KETO DIET PLAN FOR BEGINNERS STEP BY STEP GUIDE
Ingredients for Low Carb Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole
- Boneless skinless chicken breast
- Cream cheese
- White wine
- Dijon mustard
- Lemon juice
- Black pepper
- Swiss cheese
- Use rotisserie chicken, leftover chicken or make Instant Pot shredded chicken breast to save prep time! If you make extra shredded chicken, try this Creamy Salsa Chicken Recipe.
- If you like your chicken cordon bleu extra cheesy, try topping it with shredded parmesan cheese.
Easy Keto Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole
Prep Time:10 mins
Cook Time:32 mins
Total Time:42 mins
This easy Keto Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole is a tasty twist on your traditional Cordon Bleu. It is a creamy dish that is perfect for any family get together and is sure to be a family favorite!
Calories: 280 kcal
- 3 cups chicken cooked and shredded
- 8 oz ham chopped
- 4 oz cream cheese softened
- 3 oz butter melted
- 1 Tbsp white wine optional
- 1/2 Tbsp dijon mustard
- 1 Tsp lemon juice
- 1/4 Tsp salt
- 1/4 Tsp black pepper
- 3 oz Swiss cheese shredded
- Fresh Parsley
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Put the chicken in the bottom of a 9 x 13 baking dish.
- Layer the pieces of ham on top.
- In a large bowl with an electric mixer combine the cream cheese, butter, white wine, mustard, lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
- Blend until a thick sauce forms.
- Spread this sauce over the chicken and ham in the baking dish.
- Sprinkle swiss cheese on top of the sauce. Bake for 25-30 minutes until hot and cheese is melted.
- Broil for 1-2 minutes if desired for bubbly cheese.
- Garnish with parsley if desired.
- You can replace the white wine with chicken broth or water to make it alcohol free.
- If you’re not a fan of Swiss cheese try substituting with with gruyere.
- Before broiling you can also top with crushed pork rinds for a little extra texture
Nutrition facts of Easy Keto Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole: