This creamy keto Alfredo sauce is easy to make and a lovely treat for yourself and your guests! It pairs well with pasta or zoodles (spiralized zucchini). You can even add chicken or shrimp. Sauce will become very thick if stored in the refrigerator. Simply heat the sauce up for it to be pourable.
Decrease Serving6Increase ServingAdjustOriginal recipe yields 6 servingsIngredient Checklist
- ½ cup unsalted butter
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- ½ (4 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 ½ cups grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 pinch salt, or to taste
- 1 pinch ground nutmeg, or to taste
- 1 pinch ground white pepper, or to taste
- Step 1Melt butter in a medium saucepan over low heat. Add garlic and cook until fragrant, about 2 minutes.
- Step 2Stir in heavy cream and cream cheese. Gradually add Parmesan cheese, stirring constantly until well incorporated and melted, about 5 to 7 minutes. Stir in salt, nutmeg, and white pepper. The sauce will thicken as it cools.
Per Serving: 531 calories; protein 10.3g; carbohydrates 3.8g; fat 53.8g; cholesterol 177.3mg; sodium 391.9mg. Full Nutrition
Free Keto Meal Plan : KETO DIET PLAN FOR BEGINNERS STEP BY STEP GUIDE