Prep Time10 minutes
Cook Time20 minutes
Servings 16 keto brownies
If you’re craving chocolate brownies, this Easy Brownies Recipe has to be made. They are thick and cakey, but they are full of flavor and taste extremely yummy with chocolate.
Made with avocado, coconut sugar, coconut milk, and coconut oil, these brownies may blow you away completely. They’re moist and they are cakey. And they are full of the flavor of chocolate and taste wonderfully yummy.
Chips or chunks of vegan chocolate: stir some into the batter and sprinkle some on top of the batter.
Flaked coconut: You truly can’t really go wrong, because it has a coconut theme.
Use the batter to mix the chopped nuts and sprinkle some over the top. As well, you could even blend them with chocolate chips.
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 3 eggs at room temperature
- 12 tbsp unsalted butter softened
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 oz dark chocolate
- 3/4 cup erythritol
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Line with parchment paper an 8×8-inch baking pan covering the bottom and the sides.
- In a bowl mix the butter and the dark chocolate. Microwave for 30 seconds or let the mixture melt on a double boiler.
- Meanwhile, combine the dry ingredients: almond flour, sweetener, cocoa powder, baking powder.
- In a big bowl beat the crack the eggs and beat them with the mixer.
- Add the butter and chocolate mixture and continue mixing.
- Slowly mix in the dry ingredients, until you get brownies batter consistency.
- Transfer the batter to the baking pan and bake for 27-30minutes. Depending on the oven you have the baking time may vary. You’ll want to check the brownies from minute 20 to make sure you aren’t overbaking them. The center has to be slightly moist when touching.
- Remove from the oven and let the brownies chill for about 10 minutes.
- With a sharp knife cut your brownies into 16 pieces and devour!
Free Keto Meal Plan : KETO DIET PLAN FOR BEGINNERS STEP BY STEP GUIDE
Leave a Reply