- 1 medium size zucchini
- Italian seasoning, salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup marinara (low carb if keto)
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Slice the zucchini into 1/4 inch slices and place on a lined air fryer basket. Sprinkle with Italian seasoning, salt and pepper.
- Spread about 1/2 tablespoon of marinara on each zucchini slice and top with shredded cheese.
- Heat the air fryer to 375 degrees F. Cook the zucchini for 6 minutes. Cook in additional 2 minute increments until the cheese is golden and the zucchini is tender