Air Fryer Shrimp is a quick and easy appetizer or main dish that is sure to impress your guests. This dish is made with fresh shrimp that are coated in olive oil, Old Bay seasoning (or an all-purpose blend), and minced garlic, then air-fried to perfection.
PREP TIME3 minutes
COOK TIME6 minutes
TOTAL TIME9 minutes
- 1 pound shrimp
- 1 tablespoon olive oil (avocado oil also works well for it’s high smoke point)
- 2-3 teaspoons Old Bay seasoning or all purpose blend
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- Preheat the air fryer to 400 degrees while you pat shrimp dry with paper towels.
- In a bowl or plastic bag, add your shrimp, oil, seasoning, and garlic. Mix well until all pieces of shrimp are well coated.
- Place the shrimp into the basket or on the racks of the air fryer (spray with oil first if you have a problem with sticking). Shrimp should be in a single layer, but they can be touching–Cook in batches if you have to.
- Cook 3-4 minutes, flip the shrimp, then cook an additional 2-4 minutes until shrimp is opaque and cooked through
3 full teaspoons of Old Bay can be a bit salty if you’re eating the shrimp on its own, so you may want to reduce this to 2 if serving shrimp as an appetizer or if you’re watching your sodium. If tossing the shrimp into a salad or a pasta with sauce, however, I like the full 3 teaspoons to add more flavor to the entire dish
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 127TOTAL FAT: 4.1gCHOLESTEROL: 182.5mgSODIUM: 136.7mgCARBOHYDRATES: 0.2gNET CARBOHYDRATES: 0.2gFIBER: 0gSUGAR: 0gPROTEIN: 22.8g
Free Keto Meal Plan : KETO DIET PLAN FOR BEGINNERS STEP BY STEP GUIDE