Keto zucchini, Have a soft spot for the versatile zucchini? We love it too!
It’s a great veggie to keep meals low-carb and nutritious on keto diet. Zucchini is able to double as a chip, french fry, and even a pasta substitute. It’s truly a wonder-veggie! There are countless ways to incorporate this vegetable in your diet, and these recipes are great places to start!
Very simple recipe here for Zucchini Sliders!
This recipe uses sliced zucchini as buns.
- Prep Time:15 minutes
- Cook Time:35 minutes
- Total Time:50 minutes
- Yield:4 1x
Free Keto Meal Plan : KETO DIET PLAN FOR BEGINNERS STEP BY STEP GUIDE
Ingredient for keto zucchini :
- 2 medium zucchinis
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 4 slices Cheddar cheese, halved
- 1 tomato, sliced into 8 slices
- 8 small lettuce leaves
- salt and black pepper to taste
- olive oil spay
Instruction for keto zucchini:
- Set the oven to 400 °F.
- Slice each zucchini into 16 12 inches thick.
- On a baking sheet with parchment paper, arrange the slices.
- Olive oil spray and salt are used to season.
- Bake for 15 minutes in a preheated oven.
- To a bowl, add the ground beef, smoked paprika, dried onion, garlic powder, and onion powder.
- Add salt and black pepper to taste.
- To mingle, blend.
- Make 8 balls out of the mixture.
- Create tiny patties out of each ball.
- On a baking sheet covered with parchment paper, arrange the patties.
- Apply olive oil as a mist.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until pleasantly brown, in a 400°F preheated oven.
- Each burger should have cheese on top, which should be baked until melted.
- Place the lettuce, tomato slice, and patty atop the zucchini slice to assemble.
- Serve with still another piece of zucchini on top.
- Serving Size:1
Leave a Reply