Magic Cookie Bars are a popular dessert that can be made low-carb and keto-friendly by swapping out traditional ingredients with healthier alternatives. This recipe includes a crust made from a combination of almond flour, Swerve sweetener, oat flour or coconut flour, and melted butter. The filling includes chopped high percentage cacao chocolate, unsweetened flaked coconut, chopped pecans or walnuts, and a homemade low-carb sweetened condensed milk. The condensed milk is made by simmering heavy cream and Swerve sweetener until it thickens and caramelizes, giving the bars a rich and decadent flavor. These low-carb Magic Cookie Bars are perfect for anyone looking for a guilt-free dessert option that still satisfies their sweet tooth.
- 1 3/4 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup Swerve Sweetener or granulated erythritol
- 2 tbsp oat flour OR 1 tbsp coconut flour
- 1/4 cup butter, melted FILLING
- 1 3.5 oz bar high % cacao chocolate (I use 90%), chopped
- 1 cup unsweetened flaked coconut
- 1 cup chopped pecans or walnuts
- 1 recipe low carb sweetened condensed milk
- Preheat oven to 325F.
- For the crust, whisk together almond flour, erythritol and oat flour in the bottom of a 9×13 baking pan. Add melted butter and mix in until mixture begins to clump together. Press firmly and evenly into the bottom of the pan.
- Bake crust for 10 minutes, or until just beginning to brown around the edges. Remove and let cool.
- Increase oven temperature to 350F.
- Sprinkle cooled crust with chopped chocolate, coconut and nuts. Pour sweetened condensed milk over top and bake for 18 to 20 minutes, until mixture is bubbly and beginning to brown.
- Let cool in pan and cut into 24 bars.
Each serving has 5.1 g of carbs and 1.9 g of fiber.
Total NET CARBS = 3.2 g.
Free Keto Meal Plan : KETO DIET PLAN FOR BEGINNERS STEP BY STEP GUIDE
Leave a Reply