• 2 cups mozzarella cheese shredded
• 2 large egg yolks room temperature
• In a microwave safe bowl, melt your mozzarella cheese until melted. Let it cool for 2 minutes.
• Whisk in your egg yolks and form the mixture into a ball of dough.
• Line a large baking tray with parchment paper and transfer the ball of dough onto it. Place another sheet of parchment paper on top and using a rolling pin, roll out the dough until thin.
• Refrigerate for 30 minutes. Remove the dough from the refrigerator. Using a pizza slicer, cut thin strips of dough. Refrigerate overnight.
• Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Once boiling, add the noodles and gently stir for 30 seconds.
• Remove from the heat and drain the water. Run under water before transferring to bowls and top with your favorite low carb pasta toppings.
• To store: Pasta can keep in their uncooked state for up to 1 week. Lightly cover it in plastic wrap to ensure it doesn’t dry out.
• To freeze: Place chilled noodles in a ziplock bag and store them in the freezer for up to 1 month. Be sure to thaw it completely, before reslicing if needed.
YIELDS: 4 Servings
NUTRITION (Per Serving):
Calories: 236kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Net Carbs: 1g | Fiber: 1g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 25g
-30 Day Personalized Keto Meal Plan
-100 Keto Carb Alternative Cheat Sheet
-Grocery Ready Food List
-Free Keto Recipes
-Ketogenic Food Journal
-Keto & Intermittent Fasting Guide