These Chicken Bacon Ranch Low Carb Zucchini Boats are perfect for getting the amazing flavor combo I love with an awesome dinner! Chicken, bacon, ranch and cheeses fill a zucchini boat and then cooked in the oven for an amazing low carb zucchini recipe.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
- 1 pound chicken breast raw
- 4 medium zucchini
- 3 strips bacon cooked and chopped
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup Mexican blend cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a medium pot boil your chicken until it reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees. Remove your chicken from the pot and use two forks to shred the chicken.
- In a medium mixing bowl stir together the chicken, bacon, garlic, ranch, salt, and pepper.
- Cut your zucchini in half lengthwise. Using a spoon scoop the seeds out of the zucchini to create a well for your filling. Place the zucchini into a 13×9 baking pan.
- Fill the zucchini with your chicken mixture.
- Sprinkle the tops of the zucchini with cheese and cover the pan with aluminum foil.
- Bake for 20 minutes and remove the aluminum foil and continue to bake for another 5 minutes.
Calories: 428kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 32g | Fat: 30g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 107mg | Sodium: 682mg | Potassium: 994mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 520IU | Vitamin C: 37.7mg | Calcium: 139mg | Iron: 1.5mg
Keyword Chicken Bacon Ranch Zucchini Boats, Low Carb Zucchini Boats
Free Keto Meal Plan : KETO DIET PLAN FOR BEGINNERS STEP BY STEP GUIDE
Leave a Reply